Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Predictions

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Predictions

More
12 years 6 months ago #250 by Kyle Hathaway
Predictions was created by Kyle Hathaway
One week of the regular season left....

any predictions of who the top 16 will be?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #256 by John Owens
Replied by John Owens on topic Re:Predictions
As my team is longer competing, I offer my thoughts on how I think it will go down:
Quarter Finals
Libidos to beat Velvet FingersWoodstock Rocks to beat King BarBoomtown Rats to beat Loft SticksBulldog to beat Cueing Truants
Semi FinalsWoodstock Rocks to beat LibidosBulldog to beat Boomtown Rats
FinalWoodstock Rocks to beat Bulldog
Note: I am 100% certain I will be proved right about my quarter-final predictions... :P
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by John Owens.

More
12 years 5 months ago #258 by Jeff Potter
Replied by Jeff Potter on topic Re:Predictions
If I had to make a bet, I would also say that it will be King Bar vs. Loft Sticks in the final.

More
12 years 5 months ago #260 by Kyle Hathaway
Replied by Kyle Hathaway on topic Re:Predictions
I predict Bulldog, to make up for missing the midseason captains meeting thus allowing JR Libidos to win a tie breaker in the regular season, to take it all!!!
Impartial prediction (;

More
12 years 5 months ago #261 by John Owens
Kyle, you guys got a raw deal. And while it is ultimately you own fault for not going to the mid-season meeting, who could have predicted the Velvet Fingers being crushed 13-2 by the Libido boys?! (Ha-ha!, crushed velvet, get it?! I'm too funny...) Hence my marking that quarter-final pairing with an asterisk—I'm sure Mr Wizard and friends will be looking to win back a little pride tonight.
Jeff, I can see the Truants getting to the final if you field a full-strength team in each round. If you take down the Loft in the semis, I think you'd find the final an easier affair. Good luck with that. I'll doubtless pop my head in tonight to see how you are getting on against Bulldog.
Libidos, you guys really need a name change.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #262 by John Owens
Look on my words, ye Mighty, and despair!4 for 4 in the quarter finals.Have I called the semis right, too??
Next thing you know, Jeff Potter will probably come on here insinuating I have come back and edited my predictions!

Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by John Owens.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.