Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Predictions

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Predictions

더 읽기
12 년 6 월 전 #250 작성자 Kyle Hathaway
Predictions was created by Kyle Hathaway
One week of the regular season left....

any predictions of who the top 16 will be?

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
12 년 6 월 전 - 12 년 5 월 전 #256 작성자 John Owens
Replied by John Owens on topic Re:Predictions
As my team is longer competing, I offer my thoughts on how I think it will go down:
Quarter Finals
Libidos to beat Velvet FingersWoodstock Rocks to beat King BarBoomtown Rats to beat Loft SticksBulldog to beat Cueing Truants
Semi FinalsWoodstock Rocks to beat LibidosBulldog to beat Boomtown Rats
FinalWoodstock Rocks to beat Bulldog
Note: I am 100% certain I will be proved right about my quarter-final predictions... :P
Last edit: 12 년 5 월 전 by John Owens.

더 읽기
12 년 5 월 전 #258 작성자 Jeff Potter
Replied by Jeff Potter on topic Re:Predictions
If I had to make a bet, I would also say that it will be King Bar vs. Loft Sticks in the final.

더 읽기
12 년 5 월 전 #260 작성자 Kyle Hathaway
Replied by Kyle Hathaway on topic Re:Predictions
I predict Bulldog, to make up for missing the midseason captains meeting thus allowing JR Libidos to win a tie breaker in the regular season, to take it all!!!
Impartial prediction (;

더 읽기
12 년 5 월 전 #261 작성자 John Owens
Kyle, you guys got a raw deal. And while it is ultimately you own fault for not going to the mid-season meeting, who could have predicted the Velvet Fingers being crushed 13-2 by the Libido boys?! (Ha-ha!, crushed velvet, get it?! I'm too funny...) Hence my marking that quarter-final pairing with an asterisk—I'm sure Mr Wizard and friends will be looking to win back a little pride tonight.
Jeff, I can see the Truants getting to the final if you field a full-strength team in each round. If you take down the Loft in the semis, I think you'd find the final an easier affair. Good luck with that. I'll doubtless pop my head in tonight to see how you are getting on against Bulldog.
Libidos, you guys really need a name change.

더 읽기
12 년 5 월 전 - 12 년 5 월 전 #262 작성자 John Owens
Look on my words, ye Mighty, and despair!4 for 4 in the quarter finals.Have I called the semis right, too??
Next thing you know, Jeff Potter will probably come on here insinuating I have come back and edited my predictions!

Last edit: 12 년 5 월 전 by John Owens.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.047 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.