• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Re: Meeting -- G.I.P.L. (Add RAndy's Bar)

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Re: Meeting -- G.I.P.L. (Add RAndy's Bar)

More
12 years 3 months ago #325 by Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Yes, I know this one will be unpopular. Okay, it will be damn near impossible, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't let it rip and see what the reaction is. Some of you know RAndy's Bar because you drink there regularly, some of you know it cause you've been out once or twice, some of you have never been (shame on you!), some of you live closer to RAndy's than Itaewon. Regardless of your relationship to RAndy's I would like to vote on whether we accept RAndy's as part of next season's IPL. We are located in Dongdaemun, a 29 minute subway ride from Itaewon (according to The CyberStation Interactive Seoul Subway Map ). Once out of Subway Line 1 HUFS Station (외대역) you walk about 60 seconds. We could provide an extra free pitcher and a platter of french fries on the house to make it a bit more worthwhile and we will send someone to pick you up at the station the first time out. By taxi it's easier but costs about 10,000 from Itaewon. A lot of people don't live in Itaewon and work in various places around the city. So coming to us may be no more trouble than going to Itaewon or Haebangcheon. In fact, it will be easier for everyone in Dongdaemun-gu, Nowon-gu, Gangbuk-gu, Seongbuk-gu, and Seongdong-gu. Please consider RAndy's for the IPL. We have a great atmosphere, clean male and female bathrooms, and the best pool table in Itaewon (a lot of people actually say that). Come on, give it a shot. Seriously can it be worse than going to Seoul Pub?Consider voting RAndy's in and making the IPL into the Greater Itaewon Pool League (GIPL). Catchy, isn't it?Like I said, I know this will never pass, but i have to toss it into the mix.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.