• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Custom Cues for Sale

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Custom Cues for Sale

더 읽기
12 년 2 월 전 #340 작성자 Greg Antrim
Just like the title says, I've got 5 or 6 nice custom cues for sale. They range in price from $400 to $900 with most being closer to the lower end of the money spectrum. The cues I have are a Greg Sirca from Iowa, a Carolina Custom from South Carolina (the only cue that isn't in perfect condition, a simple refinish would make it a monster), a Joel Davidas beauty from the P.I., a Kevin Varney from North Carolina, a Kevin Varney jump/break cue, and an original Gulyassy Sledgehammer jump/break cue (which is only $200).
If anyone would be interested, email me at 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다. and I can send you pictures and information, or we could meetup somewhere around Itaewon and you can check them out.
I collect custom pool cues so I know what quality is. These are all from my personal collection
R,
Greg Antrim

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
12 년 2 월 전 #353 작성자 Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Greg,If you have space bring the Jump/Break cues. Bring whatever fits. I'm going to buy one.Ralph

더 읽기
11 년 8 월 전 - 11 년 8 월 전 #462 작성자 Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Custom Cues for Sale
Greg could you post some pics, I wouldn't mind looking at what you got if they're still available
l8r
Last edit: 11 년 8 월 전 by Mark Barnes.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.028 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.