• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Bob Denny

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Bob Denny

더 읽기
13 년 9 월 전 #42 작성자 Jim Dewey
Bob Denny was created by Jim Dewey
Bob Denny passed away in the morning of August 26 in Florida, USA. Our thoughts are with his family. As founder of the Itaewon Pool League Bob provided the opportunity for hundreds of players in thousands of matches to enjoy the game of pool. Each and everyone of us can be thankful for what Bob has shared with us. He will be missed by all that knew him. The league will send flowers.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

• Matt Chung
  • 손님
  • 손님
13 년 9 월 전 #43 작성자 Matt Chung
Replied by Matt Chung on topic Re:Bob Denny
Rest in peace, Chicago Bob.

• Englishmike
  • 손님
  • 손님
13 년 9 월 전 #44 작성자 Englishmike
Replied by Englishmike on topic Re:Bob Denny
My thoughts are with the family. I'm sad and shocked to hear of Bob's death. Cracking fella and an absolute pleasure to have known him for so many years.
For those who remember the good old times ofour great Seoul Pub team and the comforting wordsof the boss 'just shoot the ball damn it!", rest in peace Bob
Mike

• Paparazzi
  • 손님
  • 손님
13 년 9 월 전 #45 작성자 Paparazzi
Replied by Paparazzi on topic Re:Bob Denny
I'll be sure to raise a shot glass or two in in Itaewon in memory of Bob.I have a photo of Bob posing for the Korea Times piece that Peter did in 2008. I hope the link comes thru: www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2009/12/177_26049.html if not here is the pic on the IPL flickr site: www.flickr.com/photos/itaewonpoolleague/3255053294/ or here: Itaewon Pool League 001 by Itaewon Pool League, on Flickr
첨무 파일:
R.I.P. Bob
Brandon

• June S Han
  • 손님
  • 손님
13 년 9 월 전 #47 작성자 June S Han
Replied by June S Han on topic Re:Bob Denny
Yes, I remember 2003 he started Itaewon Pool League.
I was lonely girl at that time. If he didn't start pool League in Itaewon, I wouldn't have wonderful friends now I have. Thanks Bob, Rest In Peace. Thank you.

• Nobber
  • 손님
  • 손님
13 년 9 월 전 #48 작성자 Nobber
Replied by Nobber on topic Re:Bob Denny
Very sad to hear this bad news.
If it starts raining 8 balls on Itaewon, you'll know Bob's keeping an eye on things.
I miss you, mate.
Nobber

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.032 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.