Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Playoff changes

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Playoff changes

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 6 mois #717 par Mark Barnes
Playoff changes a été créé par Mark Barnes
Not sure that this was foreseen at all,

But I think we might as well establish an official position at the next Org meeting,

with the modified Playoff format we have an un-intended conflict(where in seasons past would have been dealt with based on the regular season performance and overall team ranking) One of the Division winners, is actually below their other bar. (bulldog, Bulldog) Though I think we have a solution worked out. Bernard's description of how this would be worked out; to me suggested that we would still use the overall performance. But in this circumstancethat wouldput a division 1st seed out, but if we go by division winners thenthe higher ranked team is put outeven though their score in the regular season, would have in the past granted them priority.

"Home rights for all playoff matches will always be given to the team which was ranked higher after the regular season, comparing the paired teams for the match.
" www.itaewonpool.org/index.php?option=com...266&Itemid=7&lang=en

I would think since this is what we voted on, that we would still use that as a basis. But I was curious what other peoples Ideas were. at the very least we should have a firm consensus.

Thanks, and Good luck everyone..

Also We voted on modifying what happens when a unqualified player is fielded, and I don't think I've ever seen that written down. I suggest we add a section in the rules outlining the playoffs process in greater detail. (I'll don't mind helping)

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.054 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.