• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Boomtown Rats

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Boomtown Rats

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 6 mois #723 par Lenny Erickson
Boomtown Rats a été créé par Lenny Erickson
Great season, gentlemen. It has truly been a pleasure playing with you guys this season. I couldn't ask for better friends or better pool.
Alan, yours has been a long and winding road, but it did lead to the finals. Wish we could have brought it home. Thanks for your captainship these past seasons. It was smooth sailing, and we will miss you and miss hearing, "I almost called a timeout" after every game.
Arno, thank God you found Japanese-Euro-house music, or whatever it is you were listening to on your earphones. Made you a different player. You, too, shall be missed.
The rest of you - Jeff, Eric (I had to list you two in that order, because IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED), Ralph, TR, and Kiho - let's continue the Rat tradition next season.
Stu, we will keep your trophy here for you for when you return.
Stevie, you get nothing.
Again, a pleasure and an honor (honour, for TR and Alan) to play with you all. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Lenny Erickson

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 6 mois #724 par Lenny Erickson
Réponse de Lenny Erickson sur le sujet Re:Boomtown Rats
I would be remiss not to thank Shenanigans for giving the Rats a home. Willie and Kiho, best pub owners a team could ask for.

And, for those of you who aren't aware what the “Boomtown Rats Tradition” is, it is simply this:

On Wednesday nights, the Rats have

Drinks in our hands, women on our minds, peace in our hearts, excellence on the table, and providence on our side.

Tradition.

Lenny Erickson

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 6 mois #725 par Jeff Potter
Réponse de Jeff Potter sur le sujet Re:Boomtown Rats
Well put Lenny. I couldn't have asked for a better team to play with not only in terms of pool, but also friendship. Thanks guys for a great season.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 6 mois #726 par Arnaud Ogier
Réponse de Arnaud Ogier sur le sujet Re:Boomtown Rats
Mind-blowingpool team!Alan: Great Captain with shots that only him can understand, playing doubles with him was always a discovery of pool. As soon as he's gone, balls will start again to follow physics laws.Lenny: let me see a ball, I will make it! was his devise this season. Well, it works!!Jeff : astonishing season from the best player in the league. Almost 8 years he's laughing at my sarcasms and naturally talented at pool!!Eric: He's the best native white American from Oregon player in the league and a painful pleasure to practice with.TR: Pure English player and Behavior (Plays and drinks very well). Amazing straight stroke!! come from snooker genes I guess...Ralph: Now we are talking about spins: top,bottom,left,right and all combined in one shot!!STU!!: Same as TR even better Drinker!! able to play well under any alcohol conditions.Kiho: only played 8 singles won 6 of them and gained almost 50 points...no comment..$am: an otherBaldFrench, just the best species at pool.And all these qualities in pool are nothing compare to the complete nonsense discussions that we have and make this team so fun and unique.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.030 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.