• Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Skill ratings

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Skill ratings

More
10 years 4 months ago #738 by Mark Barnes
Skill ratings was created by Mark Barnes
to branch off the other thread, I was also thinking perhaps we should consider a Skill rating system in addition to our Awesome Performance rating system which by not means do I consider be taken away.

I think it would be helpful particulary to the league to recognize individuals who are developing there skill. This could open the door to providing more individual acheivments and recognition at the banquet other than watching bull and barrel go up and take the championship trophy again and again. most people leave in a drunken blurr though enjoyed...

you could do this by establishing certain performance based criteria for them to acheive.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #739 by Jeff Potter
Replied by Jeff Potter on topic Re:Skill ratings
To be fair, the Rising Stars have won two championships in 6 seasons in the league. It's not like they have dominated every season since the beginning. Just wanted to add that.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #740 by Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Skill ratings
point taken jeff, I was being a bit sarcastic. I think it's still a worth while endevor that would give newer players a an Idea of howtheir game isprogressing.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mark Barnes.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.