• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Skill ratings

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Skill ratings

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 4 mois #738 par Mark Barnes
Skill ratings a été créé par Mark Barnes
to branch off the other thread, I was also thinking perhaps we should consider a Skill rating system in addition to our Awesome Performance rating system which by not means do I consider be taken away.

I think it would be helpful particulary to the league to recognize individuals who are developing there skill. This could open the door to providing more individual acheivments and recognition at the banquet other than watching bull and barrel go up and take the championship trophy again and again. most people leave in a drunken blurr though enjoyed...

you could do this by establishing certain performance based criteria for them to acheive.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 4 mois #739 par Jeff Potter
Réponse de Jeff Potter sur le sujet Re:Skill ratings
To be fair, the Rising Stars have won two championships in 6 seasons in the league. It's not like they have dominated every season since the beginning. Just wanted to add that.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 4 mois - il y a 10 ans 4 mois #740 par Mark Barnes
Réponse de Mark Barnes sur le sujet Re:Skill ratings
point taken jeff, I was being a bit sarcastic. I think it's still a worth while endevor that would give newer players a an Idea of howtheir game isprogressing.
Dernière édition: il y a 10 ans 4 mois par Mark Barnes.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.054 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.