• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • a few Cues for sale

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

a few Cues for sale

More
9 years 4 months ago #857 by Mark Barnes

I have four cues that I wouldn't mind selling, just clearing out my collection and trimming it down.
Two custom cues a Mezz and a Diamond wood break/jump
Some Background: The Two Custom cues were cues I found and teamed up with Dewey Song to refurbish and sell. unfortunately he passed away before he could finish, I felt somewhat obligated to pay Dewey's wife for the work Dewey was supposed to do.So instead of just tossing them I took them to kimchee billiards and got them refurbished, Re-wrapped and Re-pinned(radial). this was not cheap, but they came out looking great and play very well. All I'm trying to do is break even with the work that went into them, I'm already upside down on the cues total price when you factor in the Shafts, butit is what it is. I'm not pressed to sell them,and they couldend up a giftsomeday, but ifanyone is interested let me know. I will bring them out forpeople totest them out.
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10441158_878756428822464_4509169618054642046_n.jpg?oh=1b91ef68eb39a75160ba8ccacc8e46d6&oe=55404E82
Custom cue descriptions: Balabushka style & other custom each go for $500 (dollars or Won equivalent), with a Z2 shaft or OB shaft. I only have one of each so, the first buyer gets to choose. This is a great value with the shaft (that sells for $175 for just the shaft plus shipping) ona decentplaying cue. I've tested them, they both have a solid hit and excellent balance.
I believe the Balabuska style is a meucci tribute but I can't confirm that.
$500 each with anLD shaft, $400 without a shaft
and No I will not sell a shaft by itself!

The Mezz:Is an Excellent Production cue, MSRP is $1039 with one shaft and standard wrap.
This cueis has a superior cues.com burgandyelephant ear wrap ($85) and installed ($100) professionally by Kimchee Billiards. Also comes with an extra Shaft(one Hybrid II, one Alpha ea.$250) and a GTF Case ($300) aMezz Extension that screws seamlessly into the butt($155). Both shafts have Kamui Cleartips installed.
$1900 worth of cue, accessoriesand upgrades, I will let go for $1600, though I will entertain serious offers.

The Jump/break:
Is a Diamond wood jumpersigned by Joe Bouska, thisis asome what rare cues. it has some scratches on it, but thisthing is a workhorse, does not affect the playability. I'm selling it for $160 it has aphenolic tip on top of a G-10 Ferrule.Absolutely Crushes the ball.
Either respond to this post or you can ask people at either VFW or Bulldog and they can help you get ahold of me.
Cheers and thanks for taking the time to look.-Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.