• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Proposal: Eliminate Sunday playoff matches

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Proposal: Eliminate Sunday playoff matches

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 1 jour #1107 par John Owens
We are a Wednesday night league.Let's not schedule playoff matches for Sunday afternoons anymore.Sunday afternoon matches were a necessity in the past when so many teams competed in one or two big playoffs.They are no longer needed -- byzantine playoff formats notwithstanding!Please can we have captains vote on this broad proposal at the next meeting of the mighty?To avoid having half a dozen options lead to a lack of consensus,let's have captains choose simply between keeping or killing Sunday play-off games -- the executive committee can work out the details if we vote for this change. (Hint: You should definitely vote for the changes!)Thanks.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 11 mois #1108 par Mark Barnes
Quit trying to make changes to the league we love JOHN!

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 11 mois #1109 par John Owens
I accept that you disagree with me, but your punctuation is horrendous. Let me fix that for you:
Quit trying to make changes to the league. We love JOHN!

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 11 mois #1110 par Mark Barnes
Thanks, grammar Nazi.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.064 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.