• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Ole Stomper's Table

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Ole Stomper's Table

More
12 years 8 months ago #191 by Jeff Potter
Just a head's up. I haven't been to Ole Stompers in a couple weeks, but the last time I was there the table was in really bad condition (i.e. tape on every pocket holding them together, a table roll that can cause a ball hit slowly to touch the same rail multiple times as it rolls down the table). I know not all tables are perfect and there are problems with tables all over the league, but the Stompers table was especially bad. Has anyone talked to Dwayne about getting the table fixed? Because in my opinion, the table was unplayable the last time I was there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #192 by Bernard Condrau
I talked to Dwayne last night when we had to find an alternative to New York Lounge which can host 2 teams. He promised to get the table fixed tomorrow, and be ready for the match this Wednesday. I will also go and check it out myself.
UPDATE: The table will not be ready for Wednesday's match, so this match will be played in Polly's Lounge next door to Ole' Stompers. All following matches will be played in Ole' Stompers.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bernard Condrau.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.