• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Ole Stomper's Table

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Ole Stomper's Table

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 9 mois #191 par Jeff Potter
Ole Stomper's Table a été créé par Jeff Potter
Just a head's up. I haven't been to Ole Stompers in a couple weeks, but the last time I was there the table was in really bad condition (i.e. tape on every pocket holding them together, a table roll that can cause a ball hit slowly to touch the same rail multiple times as it rolls down the table). I know not all tables are perfect and there are problems with tables all over the league, but the Stompers table was especially bad. Has anyone talked to Dwayne about getting the table fixed? Because in my opinion, the table was unplayable the last time I was there.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 9 mois - il y a 12 ans 9 mois #192 par Bernard Condrau
Réponse de Bernard Condrau sur le sujet Re:Ole Stomper's Table
I talked to Dwayne last night when we had to find an alternative to New York Lounge which can host 2 teams. He promised to get the table fixed tomorrow, and be ready for the match this Wednesday. I will also go and check it out myself.
UPDATE: The table will not be ready for Wednesday's match, so this match will be played in Polly's Lounge next door to Ole' Stompers. All following matches will be played in Ole' Stompers.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 9 mois par Bernard Condrau.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.028 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.