• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Ole Stomper's Table

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Ole Stomper's Table

더 읽기
12 년 9 월 전 #191 작성자 Jeff Potter
Just a head's up. I haven't been to Ole Stompers in a couple weeks, but the last time I was there the table was in really bad condition (i.e. tape on every pocket holding them together, a table roll that can cause a ball hit slowly to touch the same rail multiple times as it rolls down the table). I know not all tables are perfect and there are problems with tables all over the league, but the Stompers table was especially bad. Has anyone talked to Dwayne about getting the table fixed? Because in my opinion, the table was unplayable the last time I was there.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
12 년 9 월 전 - 12 년 9 월 전 #192 작성자 Bernard Condrau
I talked to Dwayne last night when we had to find an alternative to New York Lounge which can host 2 teams. He promised to get the table fixed tomorrow, and be ready for the match this Wednesday. I will also go and check it out myself.
UPDATE: The table will not be ready for Wednesday's match, so this match will be played in Polly's Lounge next door to Ole' Stompers. All following matches will be played in Ole' Stompers.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Last edit: 12 년 9 월 전 by Bernard Condrau.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.046 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.