• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Ole Stomper's Table

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

Ole Stomper's Table

เพิ่มเติม
12 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #191 โดย Jeff Potter
Just a head's up. I haven't been to Ole Stompers in a couple weeks, but the last time I was there the table was in really bad condition (i.e. tape on every pocket holding them together, a table roll that can cause a ball hit slowly to touch the same rail multiple times as it rolls down the table). I know not all tables are perfect and there are problems with tables all over the league, but the Stompers table was especially bad. Has anyone talked to Dwayne about getting the table fixed? Because in my opinion, the table was unplayable the last time I was there.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
12 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 12 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #192 โดย Bernard Condrau
I talked to Dwayne last night when we had to find an alternative to New York Lounge which can host 2 teams. He promised to get the table fixed tomorrow, and be ready for the match this Wednesday. I will also go and check it out myself.
UPDATE: The table will not be ready for Wednesday's match, so this match will be played in Polly's Lounge next door to Ole' Stompers. All following matches will be played in Ole' Stompers.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Last edit: 12 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Bernard Condrau.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.027 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.