Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Predictions

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Predictions

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #250 par Kyle Hathaway
Predictions a été créé par Kyle Hathaway
One week of the regular season left....

any predictions of who the top 16 will be?

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois - il y a 12 ans 5 mois #256 par John Owens
Réponse de John Owens sur le sujet Re:Predictions
As my team is longer competing, I offer my thoughts on how I think it will go down:
Quarter Finals
Libidos to beat Velvet FingersWoodstock Rocks to beat King BarBoomtown Rats to beat Loft SticksBulldog to beat Cueing Truants
Semi FinalsWoodstock Rocks to beat LibidosBulldog to beat Boomtown Rats
FinalWoodstock Rocks to beat Bulldog
Note: I am 100% certain I will be proved right about my quarter-final predictions... :P
Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 5 mois par John Owens.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #258 par Jeff Potter
Réponse de Jeff Potter sur le sujet Re:Predictions
If I had to make a bet, I would also say that it will be King Bar vs. Loft Sticks in the final.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #260 par Kyle Hathaway
Réponse de Kyle Hathaway sur le sujet Re:Predictions
I predict Bulldog, to make up for missing the midseason captains meeting thus allowing JR Libidos to win a tie breaker in the regular season, to take it all!!!
Impartial prediction (;

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois #261 par John Owens
Kyle, you guys got a raw deal. And while it is ultimately you own fault for not going to the mid-season meeting, who could have predicted the Velvet Fingers being crushed 13-2 by the Libido boys?! (Ha-ha!, crushed velvet, get it?! I'm too funny...) Hence my marking that quarter-final pairing with an asterisk—I'm sure Mr Wizard and friends will be looking to win back a little pride tonight.
Jeff, I can see the Truants getting to the final if you field a full-strength team in each round. If you take down the Loft in the semis, I think you'd find the final an easier affair. Good luck with that. I'll doubtless pop my head in tonight to see how you are getting on against Bulldog.
Libidos, you guys really need a name change.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 5 mois - il y a 12 ans 5 mois #262 par John Owens
Look on my words, ye Mighty, and despair!4 for 4 in the quarter finals.Have I called the semis right, too??
Next thing you know, Jeff Potter will probably come on here insinuating I have come back and edited my predictions!

Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 5 mois par John Owens.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.049 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.