• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Lagging Rules

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Lagging Rules

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois - il y a 11 ans 11 mois #404 par John Owens
Johnny Magyaros commented on lagging for the break:
"I am against lagging foreach break but i do like the idea of alternating breaks. We can either flip for the first break in the first set or the two captains lag for the first break. After that, we alternate in the first set. Then when the second set starts, we continue with the alternating venue already established and that also continues for the doubles. Thus we only flip or lag one time to start the match. How about those green apples gents/ladies? At any rate, i am totally against lagging for each game. That is nonsense to say the least."

NB: Johnny made his post as a New Topic in the Events category. I have moved it here to allow the discussion to remain coherent.
Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 11 mois par John Owens.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois - il y a 11 ans 11 mois #405 par John Owens
Réponse de John Owens sur le sujet Re:Lagging Rules
Johnny,
This has been discussed and voted on at the last captains' meeting. The captains decided that next season there will be a coin toss before each of the three sets of games and breaks will alternate thereafter.
We're going to give it a go for a season and alternatives will not be voted on until everybody has a chance to see how this works.
For more information, see the minutes of the meeting here .

Thanks,
John
Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 11 mois par John Owens.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.046 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.