• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Custom Cues for Sale

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

Custom Cues for Sale

เพิ่มเติม
12 ปี 1 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #340 โดย Greg Antrim
Just like the title says, I've got 5 or 6 nice custom cues for sale. They range in price from $400 to $900 with most being closer to the lower end of the money spectrum. The cues I have are a Greg Sirca from Iowa, a Carolina Custom from South Carolina (the only cue that isn't in perfect condition, a simple refinish would make it a monster), a Joel Davidas beauty from the P.I., a Kevin Varney from North Carolina, a Kevin Varney jump/break cue, and an original Gulyassy Sledgehammer jump/break cue (which is only $200).
If anyone would be interested, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can send you pictures and information, or we could meetup somewhere around Itaewon and you can check them out.
I collect custom pool cues so I know what quality is. These are all from my personal collection
R,
Greg Antrim

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
12 ปี 1 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #353 โดย Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Greg,If you have space bring the Jump/Break cues. Bring whatever fits. I'm going to buy one.Ralph

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 7 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 11 ปี 7 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #462 โดย Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Custom Cues for Sale
Greg could you post some pics, I wouldn't mind looking at what you got if they're still available
l8r
Last edit: 11 ปี 7 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Mark Barnes.

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.033 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.