• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Week 14 "Feature" match-ups

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Week 14 "Feature" match-ups

Mehr
12 Jahre 3 Wochen her #367 von Lenny Erickson
Kyle, If one of your 'observations' is that Stevie was lucky last night, then you weren't paying attention.
Lenny Erickson

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 3 Wochen her #368 von Kyle Hathaway
Don't get me wrong.. I have lots of respect for Stevie... He was lucky to be paired up against me(rather than someone that got 8 Ball runs) and that I choked.. LOL...This is a fun league.. My comments are made with that in mind.. no offense intended whatsoever..
Lets have fun and enjoy...

Mehr
12 Jahre 3 Wochen her - 12 Jahre 3 Wochen her #369 von Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Stevie is awesome. Everybody knew that. Everybody knows that. He can fell an ox with a single raised eyebrow. He can impregnate a bull, err, a cow with an 8-ball run. He's great at everything. He will even beat Emily when the day comes, even if he does look directly into the sun--as all her victims have fallen prey.
The only thing he can't do is sing.
Letzte Änderung: 12 Jahre 3 Wochen her von Ralph-Michael Chiaia.

Mehr
12 Jahre 3 Wochen her #370 von Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Ralph-Michael Chiaia antwortete auf FYI
Also, for the record, Andy Luv hasn't lost a single singles match this season either.

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Wochen her - 12 Jahre 2 Wochen her #373 von Jeff Potter
Kyle,I would have predicted exactly the same if I were there. However, if both Jamie Wilson and I were both there, I might have predicted differently.Side note - congrats iTeam. I predicted you guys to get blown out. My bad. You guys are obviously better than I thought. I was only off by one game on the other two matches though.Second side note - Stevie is not lucky. All of us that know and play with him know that he is the best player (maybe second only to Bhoy - but who has the best record? More 8 ball runs?) in the league.

[Kyle Hathaway 2012-04-19, 09:21:56]:
Hello Jeff,
Thanks for making some predictions.. pretty close actually...
I just have some observations to share:
I wonder if you would have predicted the same if you were playing with Boomtown last night.
Did you know that Emily Yang runs out almost weekly now?
I-team cant be underestimated...
There are no remaining undefeated team this season.
Steve (an outstanding respected player) is verylucky at least last night(;

Letzte Änderung: 12 Jahre 2 Wochen her von Jeff Potter.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.070 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.