• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Week 14 "Feature" match-ups

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Week 14 "Feature" match-ups

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 3 semaines #367 par Lenny Erickson
Kyle, If one of your 'observations' is that Stevie was lucky last night, then you weren't paying attention.
Lenny Erickson

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 3 semaines #368 par Kyle Hathaway
Don't get me wrong.. I have lots of respect for Stevie... He was lucky to be paired up against me(rather than someone that got 8 Ball runs) and that I choked.. LOL...This is a fun league.. My comments are made with that in mind.. no offense intended whatsoever..
Lets have fun and enjoy...

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 3 semaines - il y a 12 ans 3 semaines #369 par Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Stevie is awesome. Everybody knew that. Everybody knows that. He can fell an ox with a single raised eyebrow. He can impregnate a bull, err, a cow with an 8-ball run. He's great at everything. He will even beat Emily when the day comes, even if he does look directly into the sun--as all her victims have fallen prey.
The only thing he can't do is sing.
Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 3 semaines par Ralph-Michael Chiaia.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 3 semaines #370 par Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Réponse de Ralph-Michael Chiaia sur le sujet FYI
Also, for the record, Andy Luv hasn't lost a single singles match this season either.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 2 semaines - il y a 12 ans 2 semaines #373 par Jeff Potter
Kyle,I would have predicted exactly the same if I were there. However, if both Jamie Wilson and I were both there, I might have predicted differently.Side note - congrats iTeam. I predicted you guys to get blown out. My bad. You guys are obviously better than I thought. I was only off by one game on the other two matches though.Second side note - Stevie is not lucky. All of us that know and play with him know that he is the best player (maybe second only to Bhoy - but who has the best record? More 8 ball runs?) in the league.

[Kyle Hathaway 2012-04-19, 09:21:56]:
Hello Jeff,
Thanks for making some predictions.. pretty close actually...
I just have some observations to share:
I wonder if you would have predicted the same if you were playing with Boomtown last night.
Did you know that Emily Yang runs out almost weekly now?
I-team cant be underestimated...
There are no remaining undefeated team this season.
Steve (an outstanding respected player) is verylucky at least last night(;

Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 2 semaines par Jeff Potter.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.031 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.