10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #616 โดย Mark Barnes
Playoffs was created by Mark Barnes
Does any one have a bracket?
Thoughts on results?????

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #617 โดย Bernard Condrau
Replied by Bernard Condrau on topic Re:Playoffs
Mark, if your question is the brackets for the playoffs, e.g. who plays whom in the 2nd round, here's the explanation:
Click Season --> Playoffs and select the playoff. The sequence of the matches is the bracket, which means the winners of the top 2 matches will play each other in the 2nd round. The winners of the next 2 matches will play each other in the 2nd round, etc. This will continue for the following rounds.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Last edit: 10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Bernard Condrau.

เพิ่มเติม
10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #618 โดย Dewey Song
Replied by Dewey Song on topic Re:Playoffs
What about the teams that got byes in the first round? How do we determine where they will play?

เพิ่มเติม
10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #619 โดย Bernard Condrau
Replied by Bernard Condrau on topic Re:Playoffs
As I explained in my previous post, the Winners of adjacent lines in the playoff pairings will play each other, the team higher ranked in the regular season will have home rights. For your team, Dewey, JR Pub will play Bull and Barrell Rising Stars at Bull and Barrell.
The same for teams who got byes in the first round. For example, Dolce Vita Sweet Life will play Phillie's Riff Raff in Dolce Vita.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Last edit: 10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Bernard Condrau.

เพิ่มเติม
10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #620 โดย Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Playoffs
Thanks Bernard

เพิ่มเติม
10 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #621 โดย Dewey Song
Replied by Dewey Song on topic Re:Playoffs
Thanks Bernard, I understood your last explanation but my questionwas not regardingmy JR Pub team but rather the best of the rest teams that all had byes last Sunday. I see the updated assignments now. Thanks!

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.083 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.