• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Tournament and ratings

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Tournament and ratings

More
10 years 10 months ago #655 by Alan Green
I've been rumbled. Preventing Arnaud getting points from the last tournament, and thus moving ahead of me in terms of rankings, is my major reason for not making all tournaments for ranking points.

On a serious note, from last tournament it can just be stated that all IPL tournaments will count towards a player's ranking, regardless of whether money or a trophy is on offer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #656 by Arnaud Ogier
Let's do that!! It's not funny Alan, I desperately need points otherwise Eric won't practice with me anymore, he already barely talk to me these days...

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #660 by John Owens
Too many voices in unison! Have you people forgotten that this is Off the Break?! There should be no consensus here and everybody should be making snide—or downright offensive—comments to one another! So, in the spirit of contrarianism...
...I DON'T think money tournaments should influence ratings. I believe all players should have an equal opportunity to win or lose points. Anybody can play on a Wednesday night, but not everybody can play in money tournaments. Some people cannot afford to enter money tournaments and others cannot play for religious reasons (ie, they view money tournaments as gambling, which is prohibited by their religion).
One might argue back that not everybody can play on a Saturday because of other commitments, but in doing so, I think one misses the point.

I have more to add, but I can't afford to type it now (time=money!). Besides, my religion does not smile upon the invective I would employ if I really got going. Adiós enemigos.

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by John Owens.

More
10 years 10 months ago #662 by Arnaud Ogier
It's always good to express yourself: "Express yourself, express yourself, whoa do it
See it's not what you look like, when you doing what you doing]Express yourself, whoa do it" Madonna Reference.Come on now, yeah, come on, John,
Come on now, yeah, come on, John,]br]Come on now, yeah, come on, John.
It's actually a good news for the forum that time is money...

More
10 years 10 months ago #664 by Mark Barnes
You forgot one thing Owens, we are all a bunch of Dirt bagbar pool players... we are not the church league of saint Francisthe sissy. :-P

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.