• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Tournament and ratings

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Tournament and ratings

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 #655 작성자 Alan Green
I've been rumbled. Preventing Arnaud getting points from the last tournament, and thus moving ahead of me in terms of rankings, is my major reason for not making all tournaments for ranking points.

On a serious note, from last tournament it can just be stated that all IPL tournaments will count towards a player's ranking, regardless of whether money or a trophy is on offer.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 #656 작성자 Arnaud Ogier
Let's do that!! It's not funny Alan, I desperately need points otherwise Eric won't practice with me anymore, he already barely talk to me these days...

더 읽기
10 년 10 월 전 - 10 년 10 월 전 #660 작성자 John Owens
Too many voices in unison! Have you people forgotten that this is Off the Break?! There should be no consensus here and everybody should be making snide—or downright offensive—comments to one another! So, in the spirit of contrarianism...
...I DON'T think money tournaments should influence ratings. I believe all players should have an equal opportunity to win or lose points. Anybody can play on a Wednesday night, but not everybody can play in money tournaments. Some people cannot afford to enter money tournaments and others cannot play for religious reasons (ie, they view money tournaments as gambling, which is prohibited by their religion).
One might argue back that not everybody can play on a Saturday because of other commitments, but in doing so, I think one misses the point.

I have more to add, but I can't afford to type it now (time=money!). Besides, my religion does not smile upon the invective I would employ if I really got going. Adiós enemigos.

Last edit: 10 년 10 월 전 by John Owens.

더 읽기
10 년 10 월 전 #662 작성자 Arnaud Ogier
It's always good to express yourself: "Express yourself, express yourself, whoa do it
See it's not what you look like, when you doing what you doing]Express yourself, whoa do it" Madonna Reference.Come on now, yeah, come on, John,
Come on now, yeah, come on, John,]br]Come on now, yeah, come on, John.
It's actually a good news for the forum that time is money...

더 읽기
10 년 10 월 전 #664 작성자 Mark Barnes
You forgot one thing Owens, we are all a bunch of Dirt bagbar pool players... we are not the church league of saint Francisthe sissy. :-P

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.255 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.