• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Proposal to make all doubles games scotch doubles

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Proposal to make all doubles games scotch doubles

More
10 years 1 month ago #774 by Lenny Erickson
You'll get over it, Jeff.
Lenny Erickson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #775 by Ralph-Michael Chiaia
My vote is for scotch doubles. In fact, I like the idea of shortening the night by playing one superscotch game involving all the players present. The Mosconi cup does this and it's awesome!!!point #2 (totally unrelated)Can we have the site track the number of special games on the player page? Maybe just a number in parenthesis. I think that would be a cool badge of honor and quite intimidating. Clearly the site already has that info so it's only one matter of adding it to the player's page. I guess this point Is really a question of feasibility directed at Bernard.
Point #2 (part b)can we click a box when inputting scores that says scotch or regular on the match results page?
Point #3We should call the superscotch games Lenny Scotch. Since everyone knows Lenny is super, it is an obvious choice. I mean they're perfect synonyms! Lenny = Super
Have fun voting, all!

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #776 by Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Now I see the "on pot" comment, LOL. I'm sober and want to play scotch doubles. It's better business for the bars. It's more comradery (camaraderie, if you prefer). In RAndy's that's all we play. I think once somebody complained. I think that somebody was Greg. Otherwise, people love it. Anyway, I just had to comment. Like I said, Lenny Doubles is the way to call it and the only way to go. Vote Lenny Doubles (whether you're sober, "on pot", or on scotch)
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Ralph-Michael Chiaia.

More
10 years 1 month ago #777 by Charlie Brennan
I think all doubles should be on pot. That would generate great camaraderie, sometimes with team mates, sometimes with pool fairies dancing in ones peripheral vision. And the bars would make more money. If they sold cookies.

More
10 years 1 month ago #778 by Jeff Potter
I am loving all of these threads. They remind me of the "good ol' days" when Off the Break was anonymous. Thanks to all for giving me something to enjoy on a horrible day at work. Cheers.

More
10 years 1 month ago #781 by Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Nobody wants Lenny Doubles? I thought Jeff Potter would love the idea.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.