• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Rating Formula

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Rating Formula

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 1 semaine - il y a 10 ans 1 semaine #792 par Arnaud Ogier
Rating Formula a été créé par Arnaud Ogier
I found on the FIDE (Chess) that they modulate the K coefficient value depending of the rating and if the player is new in the League. I think it makes sense to also apply this kind of idea in IPL:K = 30 for a player new to the rating list until he has completed events with a total of at least 30 games.
K = 20 for RAPID and BLITZ ratings all players. (Could be for tournaments)
K = 15 as long as a player`s rating remains under 2400. (Maybe under 1900)
K = 10 once a player`s published rating has reached 2400, and he has also completed events with a total of at least 30 games. Thereafter it remains permanently at 10.(Maybe above 2000 during N games)ratings.fide.com/calculator_rtd.phtmlWe don't have to use the same K values but the modulation could be a way to avoid 2000 player to lose 70 pts in one day, also for tournaments and new player seems interesting.From my understanding, it would lead to asymmetrical results between players depending of these criteria.Well, just an idea, I guess if the world chess federation uses it, they may have a good reason :-).

Dernière édition: il y a 10 ans 1 semaine par Arnaud Ogier.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 1 semaine #793 par Lenny Erickson
Réponse de Lenny Erickson sur le sujet Re:Rating Formula
Arno, I have no doubt that your post was relevant, meaningful and helpful to some people.
Forgive my ignorance, but when I read it, this is what I read:
“I found on the FIDE (Chess) that they blah-blah-blah the # blah-blah-blah blah-blah-blah depending of the rating and if the player is new in the league. I think it makes sense to also apply this kind of idea in IPL:
#$^#$%#$# = 30 for a blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah of at least 30 games.
#$^#$%#$# = 20 for blah-blah-blah and blah-blah-blah ratings of all players. (Could be for tournaments)
#$^#$%#$# = 15 as long as blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah under 2400. (Blah-blah-blah 1900)
#$^#$%#$# = 10 once a player's blah-blah-blah has reached 2400, and he has blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah. Thereafter, it blah-blah-blah (Maybe above 2000 blah-blah-blah)"

You and Mark are giving me a headache. We do not need to measure tables, or re-invent our rating system at this point. Please wait until my tenure as president is over, and then perhaps you and Mark can run for executive committee positions and knock yourselves out with the stats. I just want to play pool, drink beer, have the league run smoothly and have everything named after me. Is that too much to ask for? Is it?
Lenny Erickson

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 1 semaine #794 par Arnaud Ogier
Réponse de Arnaud Ogier sur le sujet Re:Rating Formula
Change your browser, I don't have any problems.It was instead of $@# just K=....And if you want so, just shut down the website.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 1 semaine #795 par Lenny Erickson
Au contraire, mon ami,You have many problems, Arno.
Lenny Erickson

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 1 semaine #796 par Arnaud Ogier
Réponse de Arnaud Ogier sur le sujet Re:Rating Formula
Yep, I know... I guess being your friend is the main one.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 1 semaine #797 par Lenny Erickson
I'm not sure if it's the main one, but it's a pretty big one.
Lenny Erickson

Temps de génération de la page : 0.100 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.