• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • New Tournament Idea

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

New Tournament Idea

More
9 years 6 months ago #848 by Dominic Johnson
Last night saw ourselves (Potato) playing Shenanigans and across Itaewon saw a battle between our sister team, or should that be brother?, Tomato taking on Boomtown Rats. We won 9-6 and Boomtown Rats were successful in their clash by the same score leaving an aggregate score of 15-15. There is a point to this, and I'll get to it right now.I thought it might be fun if we took the best players from the same bars and play against other bars. Bull & Barrel Frozen Stars could be playing Dolce Vita Sweet Birds. Seoul Pub FUkers could be playing Scrooge Pub Wonky Phoenix and so on. The three best players from a team can combine with the three best from the other team based at that bar and form a kind of All Star Team.It could be fun, promote more social ties in the bars and between teams and be a nice little earner for the bars hosting the event. The only problem is that, as Lenny correctly pointed out, Bull & Barrel would probably still win :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #849 by Jeff Potter
Replied by Jeff Potter on topic Re:New Tournament Idea
I actually think that would give other teams a chance against Bull N Barrel. They would only be able to play 3 of their 57 1900 players and force them to use a couple players in the 1800s, maybe even the 1700s!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.