• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • New Tournament Idea

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

New Tournament Idea

더 읽기
9 년 6 월 전 #848 작성자 Dominic Johnson
Last night saw ourselves (Potato) playing Shenanigans and across Itaewon saw a battle between our sister team, or should that be brother?, Tomato taking on Boomtown Rats. We won 9-6 and Boomtown Rats were successful in their clash by the same score leaving an aggregate score of 15-15. There is a point to this, and I'll get to it right now.I thought it might be fun if we took the best players from the same bars and play against other bars. Bull & Barrel Frozen Stars could be playing Dolce Vita Sweet Birds. Seoul Pub FUkers could be playing Scrooge Pub Wonky Phoenix and so on. The three best players from a team can combine with the three best from the other team based at that bar and form a kind of All Star Team.It could be fun, promote more social ties in the bars and between teams and be a nice little earner for the bars hosting the event. The only problem is that, as Lenny correctly pointed out, Bull & Barrel would probably still win :)

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
9 년 6 월 전 #849 작성자 Jeff Potter
Replied by Jeff Potter on topic Re:New Tournament Idea
I actually think that would give other teams a chance against Bull N Barrel. They would only be able to play 3 of their 57 1900 players and force them to use a couple players in the 1800s, maybe even the 1700s!!!

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.031 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.