• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Jeff Trageser

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Jeff Trageser

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #887 by Lenny Erickson
Jeff Trageser -

Jeff Trageser is another long-timer in the Itaewon Pool League. His first season was in 2002.

I don't know when Jeff first served as Treasurer for the IPL, but I do know that he has served the most terms as Treasurer. The three years that I served in the Executive Committee, Jeff was the Treasurer, and he did such an outstanding job, that I couldn't have survived my terms without him. Those of you who have not worked with him on an executive committee won't understand the value that he has brought to the Itaewon Pool League. It has been immeasurable.

Jeff has toiled on many non-winning teams, but he always brings a smile to the proceedings, and a genuine love of the game and appreciation of the moment.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jeff Trageser belongs in the Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame.

Lenny Erickson
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lenny Erickson.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.