• 한국어 (Korean)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Jeff Trageser

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Jeff Trageser

더 읽기
9 년 1 월 전 - 9 년 1 월 전 #887 작성자 Lenny Erickson
Jeff Trageser -

Jeff Trageser is another long-timer in the Itaewon Pool League. His first season was in 2002.

I don't know when Jeff first served as Treasurer for the IPL, but I do know that he has served the most terms as Treasurer. The three years that I served in the Executive Committee, Jeff was the Treasurer, and he did such an outstanding job, that I couldn't have survived my terms without him. Those of you who have not worked with him on an executive committee won't understand the value that he has brought to the Itaewon Pool League. It has been immeasurable.

Jeff has toiled on many non-winning teams, but he always brings a smile to the proceedings, and a genuine love of the game and appreciation of the moment.

There is no doubt in my mind that Jeff Trageser belongs in the Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame.

Lenny Erickson
Last edit: 9 년 1 월 전 by Lenny Erickson.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.116 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.