• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bernard Condrau

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bernard Condrau

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #888 by Lenny Erickson
Bernard Condrau -

Bernard Condrau first joined the Itaewon Pool League in 2008. Again, there is no official record of who has served as President and which years, but I believe that Bernard served as President in 2010 and 2011. During his Presidency, Bernard completely re-coded the IPL website, making it the user-friendly site that we have all become accustomed to. He also helped to streamline the rules, and basically set up the template for how the Executive Committee manages the league.

I personally believe that Bernard's presidency paved the way for all of the executive committees that have followed. Bernard has also been indispensable as an adviser to the executive committee, with his work creating, maintaining and improving the Itaewon Pool League website, helping set up the seasons each season, and helping with tournaments.

During my three years on the Executive Committee, the two people that I relied on the most throughout the whole process, from beginning of the season to the end, were Jim Dewey and Bernard Condrau.

It would be impossible to write the history of the Itaewon Pool League without Bernard as a central figure.

Lenny Erickson
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lenny Erickson.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.