• 한국어 (Korean)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bernard Condrau

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bernard Condrau

더 읽기
9 년 1 월 전 - 9 년 1 월 전 #888 작성자 Lenny Erickson
Bernard Condrau -

Bernard Condrau first joined the Itaewon Pool League in 2008. Again, there is no official record of who has served as President and which years, but I believe that Bernard served as President in 2010 and 2011. During his Presidency, Bernard completely re-coded the IPL website, making it the user-friendly site that we have all become accustomed to. He also helped to streamline the rules, and basically set up the template for how the Executive Committee manages the league.

I personally believe that Bernard's presidency paved the way for all of the executive committees that have followed. Bernard has also been indispensable as an adviser to the executive committee, with his work creating, maintaining and improving the Itaewon Pool League website, helping set up the seasons each season, and helping with tournaments.

During my three years on the Executive Committee, the two people that I relied on the most throughout the whole process, from beginning of the season to the end, were Jim Dewey and Bernard Condrau.

It would be impossible to write the history of the Itaewon Pool League without Bernard as a central figure.

Lenny Erickson
Last edit: 9 년 1 월 전 by Lenny Erickson.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.023 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.