• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Sheldon Arnst

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Sheldon Arnst

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #890 by Lenny Erickson
Sheldon Arnst -

I will be honest with you, I don't know all of the history surrounding Sheldon Arnst, but I do know that without him, this website would not exist... period.

Sheldon was one of the earliest members of the Itaewon Pool League, and though he never joined the elite as far as pool playing, he made it possible for this league to flourish by setting up the original IPL website. The site was not as extensive as it is today, but it was great nonetheless. Sheldon set it up and maintained it, even after he had left Korea.

When Bernard wanted to modernize it and make it more user-friendly, Sheldon shared his code with Bernard and gave him his blessings.

I dare say that without Sheldon's unselfish service setting up and maintaining the original IPL website, the league never would have grown into what it is today.

If anyone has more background on Sheldon – when he started playing in the league, other fun tidbits about him, I hope you will share them on this forum.

Lenny Erickson

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lenny Erickson.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.