• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bob Denny

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bob Denny

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #892 by Lenny Erickson
Bob Denny -

As I mentioned in my introductory post, I feel that Bob Denny should simply be the first member of the Hall of Fame upon the establishment of the Hall of Fame. Bob Denny founded the league way back in 2000. Actually, I am not sure if it was 2000, or 2001. Maybe some of you who were around at the founding of the league can verify exactly when.

Without Bob Denny, none of this would exist.

He was a great player, and challenging to play against because he would shark the crap out of you at every opportunity.

And if he didn't shark you, he would try to physically intimidate you. I remember my first couple of captains' meetings that I attended when he was president of the league. I raised some point that he didn't agree with, and the look he gave me actually made me fear for my safety.

However, he had a passion for the game and the league, and after the match, drinks were usually on him.

Bob Denny should be a shoe-in, and there really should be no debate about that.

Lenny Erickson

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lenny Erickson.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.