• 한국어 (Korean)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bob Denny

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Itaewon Pool League Hall of Fame Candidate - Bob Denny

더 읽기
9 년 1 월 전 - 9 년 1 월 전 #892 작성자 Lenny Erickson
Bob Denny -

As I mentioned in my introductory post, I feel that Bob Denny should simply be the first member of the Hall of Fame upon the establishment of the Hall of Fame. Bob Denny founded the league way back in 2000. Actually, I am not sure if it was 2000, or 2001. Maybe some of you who were around at the founding of the league can verify exactly when.

Without Bob Denny, none of this would exist.

He was a great player, and challenging to play against because he would shark the crap out of you at every opportunity.

And if he didn't shark you, he would try to physically intimidate you. I remember my first couple of captains' meetings that I attended when he was president of the league. I raised some point that he didn't agree with, and the look he gave me actually made me fear for my safety.

However, he had a passion for the game and the league, and after the match, drinks were usually on him.

Bob Denny should be a shoe-in, and there really should be no debate about that.

Lenny Erickson

Last edit: 9 년 1 월 전 by Lenny Erickson.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.041 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.