• Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Itaewon Pool League Records

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Itaewon Pool League Records

More
9 years 4 days ago - 9 years 4 days ago #898 by Dave Lister
Lenny's post about the Hall of Fame gave me this idea:

To create a records section on the forum that shows things like the highest ever ranked player, most 8 ball runs - seasonal section and total section. Longest ever winning streak etc etc. Mostly the records that are kept on the profiles on the website. The responsibility would be with the community, player or his/her team to bring it to attention so the holder could be added to the records list (By whoever volunteers to run the thread). This could also include some team records - longest time at the top of a division, longest winning streak, most won in a season etc.

I would also add that to be eligible you should be eligible to play in the end of season playoffs or similar to prevent anomalies.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I though it was an idea worth discussing.
Last edit: 9 years 4 days ago by Dave Lister.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 days ago #899 by Bernard Condrau
I would like to share my thoughts on this subject as well, and I take Dave's post as a reference:

• We have a lot of statistics views on the website which show the achievement of players. I would like to suggest to refer to those for player achievements and consider a "Hall of Fame" for achievements or contributions to the league other than playing a great game of pool.

• Most stats proposed are already served by the site. Note that the stats are automatic, nobody needs to spend time on these. Examples are All Time Top 100 which shows the highest ever ranked players, Player Streaks which shows the longest streak ever, etc.

• If you are missing some stats, feel free to post a request or proposal in forum. I will then check the complexity and feasibility of setting up a new view for this.

• Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.