• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Raising the Qualifying Limit

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Raising the Qualifying Limit

Mehr
8 Jahre 10 Monate her #910 von Bernard Condrau
Charlie,
I suggest you participate in the organizational meeting the next time, if this is so important to you. Your proposal was unanimously turned down by the captains present, so get on with it.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #911 von Brandon Soliven
. . . this is immenselyentertaining pa-leeeese keep going . . .
paparazzi

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #918 von Dan Kang
I've never actually cpmmented on here before with this ID, so I don't know if this will even post, but...This thread is both entertaining and depressing to read...Kinda reminds me of the time someone was accused of paying higher ranked and known great players to join so he could stack his team.I for one enjoy playing higher ranked and stacked teams, it makes other higher ranked players or known great players on the opposing team to perform and play that much better.What, who and how players decide what, who and which teams they want to play with is entirely up to the individual and to suggest the league should somehow manipulate the rules to punish those decisions made by the individual or the captains and or teams members skills of influence to recruit members whether they are great players or have a great ass is ludicrous (I actually recruit based on the latter)In the end, I just wanna say this...Shut up and rack!!
Heh :)

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #919 von Dan Kang
And just for the record..I have been offered payment to join teams as well as solicited to join teams not because of my skills but it is my belief it was purely based on the shape of my great ass as well :)

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #941 von John Owens
If I ever get that Meucci black dot, I'll know where to go for the tip doing!
;-)

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #943 von Mark Barnes
~for the love of the Snook

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.049 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.