• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Raising the Qualifying Limit

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Raising the Qualifying Limit

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois #910 par Bernard Condrau
Charlie,
I suggest you participate in the organizational meeting the next time, if this is so important to you. Your proposal was unanimously turned down by the captains present, so get on with it.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 10 mois #911 par Brandon Soliven
. . . this is immenselyentertaining pa-leeeese keep going . . .
paparazzi

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 8 mois #918 par Dan Kang
Réponse de Dan Kang sur le sujet Re:Raising the Qualifying Limit
I've never actually cpmmented on here before with this ID, so I don't know if this will even post, but...This thread is both entertaining and depressing to read...Kinda reminds me of the time someone was accused of paying higher ranked and known great players to join so he could stack his team.I for one enjoy playing higher ranked and stacked teams, it makes other higher ranked players or known great players on the opposing team to perform and play that much better.What, who and how players decide what, who and which teams they want to play with is entirely up to the individual and to suggest the league should somehow manipulate the rules to punish those decisions made by the individual or the captains and or teams members skills of influence to recruit members whether they are great players or have a great ass is ludicrous (I actually recruit based on the latter)In the end, I just wanna say this...Shut up and rack!!
Heh :)

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 8 mois #919 par Dan Kang
Réponse de Dan Kang sur le sujet Re:Raising the Qualifying Limit
And just for the record..I have been offered payment to join teams as well as solicited to join teams not because of my skills but it is my belief it was purely based on the shape of my great ass as well :)

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 5 mois #941 par John Owens
Réponse de John Owens sur le sujet Re:Raising the Qualifying Limit
If I ever get that Meucci black dot, I'll know where to go for the tip doing!
;-)

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 5 mois #943 par Mark Barnes
Réponse de Mark Barnes sur le sujet Re:Raising the Qualifying Limit
~for the love of the Snook

Temps de génération de la page : 0.035 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.