• 한국어 (Korean)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Pool tables and playing conditions...

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Pool tables and playing conditions...

더 읽기
8 년 5 월 전 - 8 년 5 월 전 #948 작성자 Joshua Suarez
I like Mark's idea. An award for best kept table should be in order.
On a side note:
I just finished buying the newest edition Min Table for my bar (The edition is: The Stadium - used in national tournaments - tight pockets and the best of felts, you can hardly find this table even at pool halls... it cost almost 3,000,000) (The bar was previously known as RAndy's Bar - it's now known as Jerry's Bar) I would love to have a team play for my bar next season, or if some of your tournaments would like to be held at my table, I'm more than willing to host them... the slight issue is that the bar is not exactly in Itaewon or Hebangchon... it's in Imun-Dong (About 30 minutes East of Itaewon... by Subway)... Paul has played a lot on my table recently and can vouch for it's quality... I would love it if in one of the Captain's meetings we could vote to get my bar into the circuit. I know we've been struggling to get more bars involved, and a number of bars already are doubled up... I know of a number of players who having been traveling to Itaewon weekly, season after season from the Imun-Dong area for years... A number of them would love to have a home team. Other teams would only have to make the trip out about once or twice a season... so surely there could be an exception made.
Cheers!Josh Suarez

Here's our Bar's page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/randysimun/?ref=hlI'll upload pictures of the new table soon.
Last edit: 8 년 5 월 전 by Joshua Suarez.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.031 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.