• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Sin Bin Potato vs Bulldog Estyle

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Sin Bin Potato vs Bulldog Estyle

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois #993 par Dominic Johnson
It was an extraordinary match! The match ebbed and flowed this way and that. Highs and lows for both teams. Intense safety battles and nail biting tension. It was almost interrupted by a fight in the background. It featured an 8 ball run, a game that lasted 45 minutes, an unfortunate black ball foul, a touch of controversy, more deliberate fouls than I have witnessed before in one match and the most ridiculous break off shot I have ever seen. Despite all this it was played in a great spirit. More than 5 hours of pure sporting theatre. I don't think I've been involved in a match like it.
Neither team deserved to be eliminated and many commiserations to Bulldog Estyle. You played and fought superbly and it was a match worthy of a final. Best wishes for next season.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.024 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.