• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Change in season format

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Change in season format

More
7 years 10 months ago #1016 by Bernard Condrau
I would like to propose to shorten the regular season to 18 weeks, so that the playoffs can be played during Wednesdays only.
A number of teams keep having problems fielding their strongest team on Sundays. Many of our Korean members have family duties over weekends; while the league for them might be a priority, it's not for their family members.
Just some thoughts for discussion at the banquet and the team registration meeting.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #1035 by Joshua Suarez
I like this Bernard. Family is important. I would also propose shortening the weekly games to say 12 or 13 games... or beginning earlier... (say 7:00PM by reducing the 'practice' time - ) Ending after 11:00 each Wednesday is tough sometimes with family... a lot of people work early Thursday as well.. Cheers~!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.