• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Change in season format

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

Change in season format

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1016 โดย Bernard Condrau
I would like to propose to shorten the regular season to 18 weeks, so that the playoffs can be played during Wednesdays only.
A number of teams keep having problems fielding their strongest team on Sundays. Many of our Korean members have family duties over weekends; while the league for them might be a priority, it's not for their family members.
Just some thoughts for discussion at the banquet and the team registration meeting.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1035 โดย Joshua Suarez
I like this Bernard. Family is important. I would also propose shortening the weekly games to say 12 or 13 games... or beginning earlier... (say 7:00PM by reducing the 'practice' time - ) Ending after 11:00 each Wednesday is tough sometimes with family... a lot of people work early Thursday as well.. Cheers~!

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.027 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.