• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • DER SHARP

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

DER SHARP

더 읽기
7 년 10 월 전 #1038 작성자 Lenny Erickson
Replied by Lenny Erickson on topic Re:DER SHARP
Oh, Josh. I never claimed to understand what you are saying.
Lenny Erickson

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
7 년 10 월 전 #1039 작성자 Lenny Erickson
Replied by Lenny Erickson on topic Re:DER SHARP
Mark, I never said I was against bar-sponsored tournaments. I said we don't need a parallel league.
Lenny Erickson

더 읽기
7 년 10 월 전 #1041 작성자 Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Re:DER SHARP
ok, I'm just going to stick to my own thread.... but I'm still going to be angling for the name change.

[Lenny Erickson 2016-06-15, 13:46:54]:
Mark, I never said I was against bar-sponsored tournaments. I said we don't need a parallel league.
Lenny Erickson

더 읽기
7 년 10 월 전 #1046 작성자 Brandon Soliven
Replied by Brandon Soliven on topic Re:DER SHARP
Hey Lenny, isn't Lesbos French for "victim of troll job"?
DER PAPARAZZI

더 읽기
7 년 10 월 전 #1052 작성자 Joshua Suarez
Replied by Joshua Suarez on topic Re:DER SHARP
Well then that's a start Lenny, more tournamentsand perhaps individual playas long as they're rated. I think perhaps "parallel league" isn't really the best representation of the idea, you're right Lenny. Perhaps a sort of "parallel rating system" (Mark was mentioning a sort ofladder systemmaybe?)based on individualplay, not team play... something along those lines. I think some would be happy with just having a rated-tournament every weekendtheycould choose tojoin... if we can get bars to sponsor these throughout the season and make a set schedule forthis, that would be a push in the right direction. You're always good in Tournaments Lenny, you definitely would enjoy them I'm sure. Just needs a bit of organization and allignment with the Itaewon establishments... Depending on the bar, there could be a buy-in (Say 10,000 and winnings could be split between first, second and third places...), Since a 20 or 30 person tournament would be impossible for one bar to sponsor (considering the time it would take on one table...) there could be a cap on how many players join any particular tournament (A sort of sign up sheet - first come first play)... or also multiple tournaments played in different bars on the same night... anyways, many ideas there...
Cheers~

더 읽기
7 년 10 월 전 #1054 작성자 Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:DER SHARP
I think first, Got to ask the league (show of hands at the banquet) , Do you want more tournaments? IF no (stop) IF yes... then flush out details with bars...
I knowthere is atleast one bar owner that would be willing to sponsor IPLtournaments on a regular basis.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.034 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.