• Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • DER SHARP

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

DER SHARP

More
7 years 10 months ago #1055 by Dominic Johnson
Replied by Dominic Johnson on topic Re:DER SHARP
I have been following this with increased interest and reading between the lines (and there are a lot of lines to read between), I propose a new executive committee of President Josh Suarez, VP Mark Barnes and Treasurer Johnny Magyaros. I think you guys might be able to persuade Lenny to be secretary too.
Hopefully this will bring like-minded people together and the healing process can begin. There needs to be more love in this league as well as fun :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #1056 by Brandon Soliven
Replied by Brandon Soliven on topic Re:DER SHARP
Oh Dom, your intentions are good but soo misguided. Clearly the Wolfman is the master of them all.

DER PAPARAZZI

More
7 years 10 months ago #1057 by Lenny Erickson
Replied by Lenny Erickson on topic Re:DER SHARP
Would I have to wear a skirt? Again?
Lenny Erickson

More
7 years 10 months ago #1059 by Lenny Erickson
Dom,I understand the suggestion that I be the secretary for that motley crew, because someone would need to chronicle the madness, and it should be someone who actually knows how to write a coherent sentence.
However, that executive committee combination would in most likelihood lead to a double-murder double-suicide case. My suicide, of course, would come WAY before any of the murders.
Lenny Erickson

More
7 years 10 months ago #1060 by Johnny Magyaros
Replied by Johnny Magyaros on topic Re:Re:DER SHARP
Da Wolfman say Dom is doing a fantastic job. Only the Captains must do their part and vote in a few changes to make the IPL more attractive for new players and more teams. . Also, Wolfman cannot be Treasurer as Wolfman cannot count money; Wolfman only howls....... See Wolfamn bought a large looking glass so Wolfman cannot be acussed of caps which some feel is shouting. Da Wolfman never shouts; only howls..... Wolfman now go back to woods again. Great job Dominic.

[Dominic Johnson 2016-06-17, 10:53:55]:
I have been following this with increased interest and reading between the lines (and there are a lot of lines to read between), I propose a new executive committee of President Josh Suarez, VP Mark Barnes and Treasurer Johnny Magyaros. I think you guys might be able to persuade Lenny to be secretary too.
Hopefully this will bring like-minded people together and the healing process can begin. There needs to be more love in this league as well as fun :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #1062 by Lenny Erickson
Actually, Johnny would be a better secretary. All the minutes would be in CAPS, which would get people's attention. I could be treasurer so that I could skim off the top of the millions of dollars that the greatly expanded pool league will rake in! Ooh, I like this!
Lenny Erickson

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.