• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • DER SHARP

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

DER SHARP

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1055 โดย Dominic Johnson
Replied by Dominic Johnson on topic Re:DER SHARP
I have been following this with increased interest and reading between the lines (and there are a lot of lines to read between), I propose a new executive committee of President Josh Suarez, VP Mark Barnes and Treasurer Johnny Magyaros. I think you guys might be able to persuade Lenny to be secretary too.
Hopefully this will bring like-minded people together and the healing process can begin. There needs to be more love in this league as well as fun :)

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1056 โดย Brandon Soliven
Replied by Brandon Soliven on topic Re:DER SHARP
Oh Dom, your intentions are good but soo misguided. Clearly the Wolfman is the master of them all.

DER PAPARAZZI

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1057 โดย Lenny Erickson
Replied by Lenny Erickson on topic Re:DER SHARP
Would I have to wear a skirt? Again?
Lenny Erickson

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1059 โดย Lenny Erickson
Dom,I understand the suggestion that I be the secretary for that motley crew, because someone would need to chronicle the madness, and it should be someone who actually knows how to write a coherent sentence.
However, that executive committee combination would in most likelihood lead to a double-murder double-suicide case. My suicide, of course, would come WAY before any of the murders.
Lenny Erickson

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1060 โดย Johnny Magyaros
Replied by Johnny Magyaros on topic Re:Re:DER SHARP
Da Wolfman say Dom is doing a fantastic job. Only the Captains must do their part and vote in a few changes to make the IPL more attractive for new players and more teams. . Also, Wolfman cannot be Treasurer as Wolfman cannot count money; Wolfman only howls....... See Wolfamn bought a large looking glass so Wolfman cannot be acussed of caps which some feel is shouting. Da Wolfman never shouts; only howls..... Wolfman now go back to woods again. Great job Dominic.

[Dominic Johnson 2016-06-17, 10:53:55]:
I have been following this with increased interest and reading between the lines (and there are a lot of lines to read between), I propose a new executive committee of President Josh Suarez, VP Mark Barnes and Treasurer Johnny Magyaros. I think you guys might be able to persuade Lenny to be secretary too.
Hopefully this will bring like-minded people together and the healing process can begin. There needs to be more love in this league as well as fun :)

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1062 โดย Lenny Erickson
Actually, Johnny would be a better secretary. All the minutes would be in CAPS, which would get people's attention. I could be treasurer so that I could skim off the top of the millions of dollars that the greatly expanded pool league will rake in! Ooh, I like this!
Lenny Erickson

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.039 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.