• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Proposal to LIVE STREAM Finals.

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Proposal to LIVE STREAM Finals.

More
7 years 10 months ago #1051 by Paul Riddle
It is getting easier to do these days with things like facebook live. This would give everyone an opportunity that lives far away or is at home to watch. Perhaps even extend it to semifinals. I don't think we would need any special equipment, just a smart phone. I think there are ways to do this for free. Any experts want to chime in?I think it would be easy to implement. Let's vote on it.Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #1066 by Lenny Erickson
But wouldn't that cut in to ticket sales?
I guess it would be better for you, Paul. Then you wouldn't have to come all the way into Itaewon to watch the finals next season.
Lenny Erickson

More
7 years 10 months ago #1067 by Paul Riddle
I think it would be fun for anybody to be able to watch the streaming. The people who want to watch in person are still going to go watch it in person. Hopefully I see you in real life in our next final match Lenny :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #1069 by Lenny Erickson
That would be fine, Paul. And if you play your cards right, maybe the Rats will be nice to you and let you play doubles again in the playoffs.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.