• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • PROBLEM WITH SCHEDULE OF GAMES PLAYED

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

PROBLEM WITH SCHEDULE OF GAMES PLAYED

더 읽기
7 년 1 월 전 #1100 작성자 Johnny Magyaros
What happened to the schedule posted of games played each Wedsday night that only the names of players show up and the final score only. However, each of the 15 matches as to the check of who won the matches are all blank. Why and when will this be repaired?

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
7 년 1 월 전 #1101 작성자 John Owens
I would like to echo Johnny's question (but I don't undertand it).

더 읽기
7 년 1 월 전 #1102 작성자 Chris Dews
I think this is what Johnny is talking about.. icons missing on desktop version of the page. It's fine on mobile.

더 읽기
7 년 1 월 전 #1103 작성자 Ronan Spillane
Wow, Chris speaks fluent Johnny!!
Anyway, the issue seems to be resolved now.

더 읽기
7 년 1 월 전 #1106 작성자 Bernard Condrau
Sorry guys, just read your posts. I did some upgrades and bug fixes to the site. You will have noticed by now that the previous green "win" icon in the match view has been replaced with a circle. Other icons have been changed as well, when you visit other pages, for example Player Ranking Statistics, or the "print" icon in the upper right corner of most pages.

The problem Johnny observed was caused by browsers not loading the entire page every time you navigate to the same page. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to prevent this, except trying to limit changes to the site template. However, you can simply tap or click the reload button in the browser when on the page, and everything should display fine again. Unless, of course, there is a bug on the page, then I'm glad you let me know so I can fix it.
Cheers from sunny Thailand!

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.048 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.