• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Hall of Fame Nominations: Lenny Erickson

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Hall of Fame Nominations: Lenny Erickson

더 읽기
6 년 10 월 전 #1118 작성자 Mark Barnes
I would like to nominate Lenny Erickson to the Hall of fame,
ConsistentlyservingMC at the banquetServing many times as league president and other various league officesKeeping the forum a place to rebuke those around him
Dedicated Captain, awful player and ingeneral good sport!
Please God Someone find the Creepy picture of him for his Bio...www.itaewonpool.org/index.php?option=com...181&Itemid=7&lang=en
~mark

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
6 년 10 월 전 #1130 작성자 Dominic Johnson
I would like to second this nomination.
When I had the idea for this kind of award I saw it as a way of thanking those who had selflessly given up their time, effort and energy into making the IPL a place where we can enjoy competition, fun and camaraderie. From my short time in the league I wanted to make sure Bernard, Jim and Lenny got the recognition they deserved for their tireless efforts. We have since honoured Jim and Bernard and I believe it is time we should thank Lenny.
Only those who have worked closely with him know the full extent of his enthusiasm and passion for the league. He has recently endured a horrendous week, in which some players have behaved less than admirably, but he has carried himself with dignity, tried to empathise with others and showed an unbelievable amount of calmness in the face of severe hostility.
He cares for everyone in the league and he really is the best of us.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.027 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.