• Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Important Issue to be Voted on in the Organizational Meeting

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

Important Issue to be Voted on in the Organizational Meeting

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 6 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1134 โดย Lenny Erickson
There is to be a proposal put forward regarding the inclusion of professionals into the IPL. We will have a vote at the meeting in order to decide this issue once and for all. If this proposal passes, then the current Executive Committee feel morally bound to resign with immediate effect to allow the league to continue in this professional direction. The Executive Committee unanimously believe this is an amateur league and should continue as one.
Lenny Erickson
Last edit: 6 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Lenny Erickson.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1135 โดย Kashif Zafar
I love the league the way it has been for many years. Those who become too skilled in this game and want to include pros then please go find a pro league as IPL was never about it. It's not just about the A division since we have cross divisions games too. Thanks.

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 9 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1139 โดย Mark Barnes
Kashif,
the issue has more to do with the korean billiards system for women (which btw is laughable at best to consider an 8 a pro) , than it does for allowing "pros" to play. I don't think anyone is seriously lobbying for this, please dont missunderstand that. I beleive that the method we have used to define pro, in this context unfairly excludes many otherwise amateurs. Its my opinion that these female players that are not by any serious definition pros, and by most accepted measures still amateur in nature would add to the league not take away from it.
I understand the committees concerns that this would over complicate things for them, but creating an exception for women or something to that affect may be easier to implement, and bridge the gap.
That said, I stand by the committee's decision which prompted this, but it's clear that a mistake was made, I was proud of lenny and the rest of the committee for owning their part in all this, which in my opinion shows character. I'm disheartened others haven't done the same, perhaps still in shock.
Sadly, the person whom bore the brunt of the guilt did nothing wrong, and she deserves a specific apology, from her captain and whom ever else is responsible for this going as far as it had.
As does the committee for the abuse they received. They are volunteers that care about the league and should be treated with dignity.Just my opinions in the matter.

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.043 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.