• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Match Change Idea

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Match Change Idea

Mehr
6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1176 von Rob Song
Match Change Idea wurde erstellt von Rob Song
Just an idea I had regarding matches...how about for one of the singles matches to list your players from the best to the worst according to ranking? Of course it would be on an honor system as we don't wanna have to make captains check each opponents ranking etc.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1177 von Brandon Soliven

Mehr
6 Jahre 2 Monate her #1178 von John Owens
Brandon, as nuanced as your defence of the existing system already is, could expand a little further, perhaps?

Mehr
6 Jahre 2 Monate her #1179 von Mark Barnes
In chess (which is the basis for the rating system we have) you are suppose to play strongest to weakest in teams.I think there wasa post about that a while ago by my esteemed colleagueArno. I would support having the away team post their lineup, and then the home team posts theirs based on who they feel matches up well in the first set. Then in the second set, home team posts theirs first and Away team matches who they want. Doubles, Blind draw (like we do now)many leagues do this.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.075 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.