• Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Match Change Idea

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Match Change Idea

More
6 years 2 months ago #1176 by Rob Song
Match Change Idea was created by Rob Song
Just an idea I had regarding matches...how about for one of the singles matches to list your players from the best to the worst according to ranking? Of course it would be on an honor system as we don't wanna have to make captains check each opponents ranking etc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #1177 by Brandon Soliven
-no

More
6 years 2 months ago #1178 by John Owens
Replied by John Owens on topic Re:Match Change Idea
Brandon, as nuanced as your defence of the existing system already is, could expand a little further, perhaps?

More
6 years 2 months ago #1179 by Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Match Change Idea
In chess (which is the basis for the rating system we have) you are suppose to play strongest to weakest in teams.I think there wasa post about that a while ago by my esteemed colleagueArno. I would support having the away team post their lineup, and then the home team posts theirs based on who they feel matches up well in the first set. Then in the second set, home team posts theirs first and Away team matches who they want. Doubles, Blind draw (like we do now)many leagues do this.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.